Shop Now

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Silver Wedding Ideas


Last month I created a "Touch of Gold" wedding for you. Today I’m following up with another beautiful metallic – silver!



turquoise1
Silver Leaf Applied to Bottom Layer 
Large Silver Vases
Silver and White Reception Decor
Silver and White Reception Decor
Silver Reception Decor
Silver Wedding Ideas |
Silver Shoes
steampunk wedding, wedding bouquet, bridal bouquet
Silver Brooch Bouquet
Silver Sparkle Bridesmaid Dress
wedding cakes toronto
Silver Cake
Wedding Flowers - Bridal Bouquet of Beautiful Silver Mirrored Beads - Wedding Bouquet - Fabulous Brooch Bouquet Alternative.
Silver Boutonniere
Silver Bridesmaid Dresses
Vintage Bridal Rhinestone Crystal Brooch for Wedding Cake Topper Decoartion Silver 3-1/4" BR002LX
Brooch Wedding Cake Topper at Etsy



1 comment:

  1. My parents and I were blown away when we visited the venue for the first time. I just had my wedding here a few days ago, and I would not change a thing about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing!